Tuesday, October 2, 2018

What I want out of this class


In this class I hope to learn various things about the World Wide Web. This includes many things from the World Wide Web such as its history and how the World Wide Web started. I would like to learn about who created the World Wide Web and how they came up with the idea or ideas that made the World Wide Web. This also would include the history and creation of the Internet. I hope to learn about how the World Wide Web has affected us as a society over time, including how it has affected personal life and the way businesses work. I would also like to learn about how society has influenced the World Wide Web. I would like to learn about the things that have changed the World Wide Web over time along with, the people that have influenced the World Wide Web over time. I would also like to learn more technical aspects about the World Wide Web. These are things such as learning how we connect to the World Wide Web and how it works overall. I would like to learn about how all the information in the World Wide Web is stored and how all the information is supposedly kept safe when it needs to be kept safe. I would like to learn about how the Internet has become so much faster over time. I would like to learn about how society has come together through the World Wide Web and become intertwined with it. I hope we get to learn about these many things in this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment